Tuesday, June 1, 2010

circus tents, folk trends, team bends, evolution festival lends, me some sun.

















'Evolution' bank holiday festivities.
Circus tents housing folk trends.
Team tennis ball throws.. where she goes, nobody knows
(well, maybe just over the fence,
just out of reach.. )

My highlight acts of the weekend:
Lissie
Danny and the Champions of the World
The Unthanks

Other highlights of the weekend:
  • 2nd breakfast at 'Butterfly Cabinet' in Heaton because...

    1. The Ceiling looks like this
2. It was free, due to an order mess up.
3. It tasted like heaven in 2nd breakfast form.
4. I left nothing on my plate.
5. My breakfast consisted of:
-5 buttermilk thick pancakes
- maple syrup / butter
-2 sausages
-2 hash browns
-2 strips crispy bacon
-HOW ON EARTH DID I MANAGE?
6. I had the BEST coffee I have had since
arriving in England - 2 macchiato's yum.


  • Meeting Dawn Landes, cos she is a babe, and I'd date her. ha!
  • Tennis throwing slash drum footstomp dancing time.
  • pretty, battered doors on the boardwalk.
  • Esther and her 4 shot cam-dam-era.














that's about the whole kit and kaboodle kids.

-Katie Joy in her 50p - polka - dot -tee.

2 comments:

  1. Oh yum, buttermilk pancakes with syrup.. think I need to go raid the fridge now. I love your bargain blouse too. And I see that you are from Newcastle! One of my closest friends lives there.

    Thanks for your lovely comment. It is odd, but funnily enough I feel much more comfortable with the idea of strangers reading my snippets than my friends or family.

    ReplyDelete