Wednesday, June 9, 2010

On hold..

I called and cancelled my hair appointment this morning.  For 3 reasons:
1) I am moving into a flat today (finally) and have to do it this evening, which is when my appointment was for.
2) I am wavering on what to do with my hair still.... but leaning towards the chop.
3) money is depressing.

I will book another appointment soon.. fear not. I straightened my hair a day or two ago though, and thought;
my, my, it is lovely when it is so long... maybe I should cherish it just for the summer then give it the chop??

still not sure.

In other trains of thought I wish to share my adoration for 3 things:
1) Vanessa Bruno's clothing.
2) Musical, fashion, advertisement infused clips.
3) Lou Doillon.

Vanessa Bruno - "Le bel été"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK4v6NAv4fg&feature=related


who wants to dance barefoot in flour on a wooden floor now eh? me me me.

Vanessa Bruno - Feat Lou
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGNDGLrfQbM&feature=related


The first track is called 'Chimacum rain' by Linda Perhacs, a 70's singer, who got little recognition for her one and only album - 'Parallelograms' which admittedly, I am not fond of the title track, but chimacum rain is delightful. And I like it in this clip very much so.

Witchery - loves first looks / modern love
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aYbU4keXaU


featuring 'Only One' by Angus and Julia Stone... one of the easiest songs to play on the guitar.


-katie joy merryweather
i don't know how to make the video boxes appear on the blog - only links :(
sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment