Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Remember..

I am feeling moderately grumpy today.. Sick of people being so positive and promising to my face
with very little to no follow through... I chase them up and they generally dissappoint.
I am hoping the Big Guy will do something bleedin' miraculous, no idea what his plan is shaping out like for me but it is all rather too slllllllooooww for my tastes.
REMEMBER; 'patience is a virtue,' hmmmmmmm.

Multiple calls today, some via phone and some in person.
Small doses of hope.
Large doses of nope, to success.
maybe i should go smoke some dope (just being silly, as it rhymed)
and do nothing for the rest of the day;
unlikely.

listening to Kate Bush.
What a voice eh, never ceases to please my ears.

Well back to the hounds of Love,
I mean, to hound the workforce.

Someone asked me the other day what I was trained in,
I thought, I am really just a bag of mixed nuts.
No real 'training' or 'qualifications.'
Lots of different 'experience' and a 'certificate' under my belt
but
I felt momentarily dumb. I know I am surely not,
just trying to find which shoe to wear permanently.

-kate attack(s) (her unemployed state)*

No comments:

Post a Comment