Friday, May 14, 2010

I'm all about the brown leather shoe..and wondering what to do with my hair


So I have decided I love brown
leather shoes. Nothing I like more
than slipping (or squeezing at first few weeks
instance) my tiny foot into a brown
leather shoe.
I have discovered I am a UK size 3,
which is very small apparently.
But means that a lot of the time
my size is still in stock.
Now, don't fret brother Ben,
I have not been out frivolously
throwing about the pound
on endless pairs of cow hide
shoes, I am just acknowledging
my appreciation of them, was admiring
my $3 sandals that I got at the Garage
thrift store in Wellington, the
summer just passed over yonder, down
under.



Also, I have recently become
subject to a hair cut urge.
I keep having an itch to grab
a pair of scissors and attack my
long blonde hair.
But this shall have to wait
til I have a fixed income.
My ends are absolutely distasteful,
"don't look too closely folks,
this ones got a bad case
of split-ends, poor wee lass."



I had an interview this morning
with a Nanny agency.
It went swimmingly.
No bathers involved unfortunately
but She was a very lovely interviewer
and I felt I filled my duty
as an interview-ee.
Once I have had my CRB (criminal records bureau)
check completed, (which can take up
to 8 weeks, GAH!)
and have done a first aid crash
course then I'll be put up for
sale to families in need of
a nanny.


nothing else to
report.


-katie joy

4 comments:

  1. NO don't cut it too much.

    crimes against pretty blonde hair will not be tolerated.

    also nice array of photos for the foot fetishists who follow your blog.

    -Peter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Peter.
    i'll proabably still cut it off,
    well, maybe...

    -katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Miss, I love you!

    You shall be a great nanny!

    I hope you get work with rich rich rich european parents with a Von Trapp like family who will take you around the continent to drink coffee and laze on pebbled greek beaches.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. me too!!
    that was one of the questions the agency asked me actually; "would you be willing to travel with a family, accompany them on holiday?"
    ..."hmm let me think about this, getting paid to travel about Europe??"
    "I suppose i could stretch my services that far, being such a kind soul and all!"


    love you too Jamima
    xx

    ReplyDelete