Tuesday, August 24, 2010

bits of pieces




Mamma wanted me to put up pictures of Newcastle.. well, there is one of the 'Millenium foot Bridge' there for you mummy dearest.. other than that, good food and delicious Fentimans which is brewed right here in Newcastle on Grey St, being consumed by myself and Nomes at The Baltic Contemporary art gallery.
And last but not least, my breakfast this morning. After cooking three proper breakfasts in a row whilst Nomes was here for a visit I just kept on going... I think tomorrow will have to be a bit lacking though as I have nearly emptied out the cupboards - time for another grocery shop! grrr. the only thing I like about grocery shopping is getting back home and seeing all the cupboards filled up once again, as for the actual act of moving a cart around the supermarket - that i dislike quite a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment