Sunday, July 11, 2010

Great Greta Guides me through the night.

So, I finally have my blue guitar back.. Paul and I (mainly Paul) re-pegged her last night.
She's in tune now and I spent a solid 2 hours with her this eve... I got home from work today with very sore feet, and after whipping up some tasty pasta thought; maybe I'll head to bed early.. but instead I picked up Greta and strummed til my finger-tips turned black. I even practiced with a metronome and everything!

Then I thought I should take some pictures of her and I as I have no pictures of the wee lass who made the long journey with me all the way over from New Zealand.. and also of me because I very well may have my hair chopped off this week if the hairdresser I contacted can fit me in and it is so clean and curly tonight that I feel I may miss it slightly, but definitely would still like a change...

..besides it always grows back (and pretty super quick too).



- sleepy time now, midnight has struck. And yes, I managed to yet again produce a photo whereby I look like a complete dork, and then post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment