Friday, July 2, 2010

diorama Dreams..

what to do on a day off (when unfortunately at present you generally have days off for half of the week) when you don't want to do anything that involves spending money???

Oo oo oo, I KNOW, I KNOW!!!
make a dreamy diorama out of whatever you can find lying around your home and hey presto, this is what one might get...




The lovely clay letters were gifted to me from my boss at 'Magnolia' in Wellington back home in New Zealand. She brought them back with her from Paris from what i can only assume to be a lovely little french stationary store .. everything else i cut out of free magazines, the lid I painted white then used felt-tip pink and yellow pens to construct a candy stripe... O SO FREAKING GIRLY.... not to mention supremely geeky,but hey, I already knew I was terrible at pretending to be a tough, cool, foreigner. It is a lost cause.

Might be going to Paris for a weekend in a couple of weeks. It will be my first truely foreign experience should it go ahead.. as so far I have strayed only to Union Jack-i-fied counties.

-katie-who-needs-more-work-as-she-is-somewhat-bored-some-of-time.

No comments:

Post a Comment