Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Ruby Red put on her dancing shoes

Um, yea, so...


... i made my first Pom Pom ever today!
aweeeeeeee. It is big and it is red.
So i have Christened it Ruby, for cliché's sake.
At present it is hanging on the lampshade
in the room which is so kindly being let to me for
free by a friend until i secure a job and a flat.

Here she is - Ruby Red:





Yes, I am yet to find a job.
I am being sent an application form from
'Northumbrian Nannies' who contacted me after
seeing my ad on Gumtree... hopefully something comes
of that, but in the meantime i am trying to find something
more immediate, that way I can move into a flat sooner.
As I do indeed have a great urge to NEST!!
Make my own room, fill it with things that are
pretty to me, sentimental to me.
I am somewhat tired of being in other
people's environments (thanks however for everyone
who has put me up - i do in fact adore you all for this)
and want some 'me' space.

I have found some lovely 2 bedroom flats in a nice
area near the park, and have contacted one of them
expressing my "interest."
So please send all your lovliest thoughts
my way - that i may get a job by Wednesday next week.
No particular reason for it being Wednesday, that's
just when i would very much like to have one by.


Over and out (written like a true geek)
-Katie Joy and her dancing shoes.

1 comment:

  1. this made me think of winnie the pooh and his song "the more it snows . . . tiddley POM!! " <3

    ReplyDelete