Saturday, April 10, 2010

New new new Newky Castle home town...

Goodbye, hello family.
new but old. Here we go,
here we are, well just a few of us.
Me Nan, me Aunt and I.


Dayvan Cowbow - Boards of Canada,
spoke. they told me of adventure
as the driver pulled out the choke.
Manchester is dark, it's industrial,
it's broke, but it was there that i felt,
i was finally awoke-n.
"I am on an adventure," she mused.




Newcastle mornings,
the fog and the mist.
tired body and
a tired fist.

Early mornings a ponderin'
mornings wake a foraging.
then off to trot and find
me some brogues.
outing successful.
"YAY" she cries.

more when i feel more alive slash
awake. then i'll do a dance for you in my
new brown shoes.


-katie joy

1 comment:

  1. loved the winkyfoto. Don't stress about putting photos up every time you blog. I just used my blog like a diary and wrote whatever was in my head or going on. It makes a cool diary when you get home. I miss you and I love you.

    ReplyDelete