Monday, January 24, 2011

Christmas gifting, wardrobe face-lifting, little clouds a - drifting and here she goes!

I made a few Christmas gifts by hand this year. One as a secret santa for a man I had never met, knowing only his name and that he was a postie and one for my friend who consequently has two first names like the character Ricky Bobby in Taladega Nights... I was and still am quite proud of them and think I just might have to make a little flag type message of my own to hang on my walls (which are starting to become cluttered this little room of mine!)



After a wonderful holiday back in New Zealand I was treated to some lovely gifts from my lovely brother and his also very lovely lady friend. In my waves of jetlag, sudden alertness when one should be sleeping on this side of the world led me to play dress ups in my gifts and thrifts that I accumulated in NZ.

 

And finally, this morning, in my moments of contentment I did a little sky gazing as the sun crept onto my blinds and I thought; my oh my, what a sight for sore eyes. England is not all grey, and I am not sad to be so all far away (from where I have just come, as I think something might have just begun... and is in motion ever still... and they call it life or so I hear!)





No comments:

Post a Comment