Sunday, July 3, 2011

A series of single meals rounded off with a sound "family" dinner

Despite a photographic series of lovely meals for one, today was such a beautiful summers day (as summery as a summers day in northern England can be) and the whole family so to speak was in the house.
So making the most of it I Baked some haddock, knocked out a pizza and rocket salad and we all sat in the low sun to enjoy. I will only be in this house for another 4 weeks and it is honest to say I will miss these girls a bunch as well as Millie the dog. But I have declared how I shall be visiting oft' to indulge in some 'family' time and to maintain the small front garden.












 

 

 

 

Life is proving to be very full of unexpected occurrences.. let us hold out for all the good'ns in light
of the bad ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment