Monday, May 30, 2011

Return of the Hat

Helen Kaminski vintage style hat
$175 - nordstrom.com

Black hat
99 EUR - jades24.com

Brixton hat
45 GBP - urbanexcess.com

AUGUST HAT straw hat
$32 - nordstrom.com

Fedora hat
$29 - nordstrom.com

My Bob Decorative Woven Panama Trilby
115 GBP - brownsfashion.com

10 GBP - houseoffraser.co.uk



I have decided to try to be brave and wear my hats more often than not over here in England. For some reason I lost confidence in wearing them since moving here... perhaps as this city doesn't have much of a movement in these quarters, therefore I might look like an attention seeking tit, which is not the case... I just love hats. This is one of my Nana's. Passed on to me in January this year when she died... She was the queen of hats and wore them so well. So I shall try to conjure up some of her hat confidence and sport hers more oft' so that they can live another life, this time on her grand-daughters head.


 





No comments:

Post a Comment