Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Are you going to Scarborough Fair?

Esther Rose's 24th. What a grand ol' time. Road trip to Scarborough and a brief stop in rainy Whitby on the way home. I have to say Scarborough is an odd place, very amusing.. and I am not sure I would be able to come away from there and write such a romantic love song.. the place reminded me of what I imagine to be a grungy, tacky, biker version of Miami and a lot cooler in temperature (despite what the bathing beauties must of thought the temperature of the sea to be - but hey, the English make the most of what they've got so I should hold my tongue!!)

 

 

 

 


After all that though; I'd recommend everyone go to Scarborough Fair.
And finally; Esther Rose is a Hot Chicken and I am so pleased to have such a wonderful friend over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment