Friday, September 10, 2010

musings tied to poetic bruisings.


breakfast. yum.
too much food for thought.
too much philosophical musing and poetic bruisings.
my black paper-back moleskin is going to be filled to the brim.
before i've had a chance even to tip back my chin.
let it begin.

i want to lie naked with the austra-lian
sun on my pale form in the kangaroo valley once a-gain.
with this song on, billowing out over the valley.
(the only two compact discs in the house were a clasical compilation and 'Steve's Best of Bruce Springstein'
i just happened to fall in love with this song in the very hot heat of the day)
That was such a lovely little break i had there,
in March just earlier this year.
I would very much like a house just like it,
in a private yet wild place where i need not worry nor consider any close neighbours.
guitar playing and foot stomping at any time i please,
and free, naked wanderings in beautiful wild and moody surround-ings.

- katie joy m.

3 comments:

  1. far out. I love you.

    you are in my heart
    and in my prayers.
    although far apart
    I hold you near.

    Letter under construction.

    <3.
    b

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn it Oliver! he used my comp to check gmail and left his auto log in on. that declaration of love was from me. although I am sure he loves you too.

    ben.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh right.... that reaaaally confused me for a VERY BRIEF moment!
    hehehe

    love you
    too.
    oodles and scroodles.
    xx

    ReplyDelete