Monday, March 22, 2010

Sydney knack







Sydney is hot.
Sydney is humid.
I've eaten, I've drunk, I've sank and I've swum.
Gordon's bay rocks with its European nudity fun.
Park evening picnics and bicycle runs.

Tom time. emily time. sun time. sleep time.

I shan't write like this all the time, fret not my friends.
One more week here then off to my heritage country,
I await it with eager anticipation.
I am on vacation.

I wrote a song two days ago;

Come on red head,
off to bed.
I don't know what this town is being fed.
With that being said, I'm done
with all this med-
-ication,
I just wanna go on vacation.

Step out your door,
at ten to four.
My minds awash, just like your mouth is.
Now it's five to four who,
is tallying that score.
I don't want you no more,
I know what love is.

--------------------

it is moderately nonsensical
so do not read too much into it.

-------------------




- katie j

1 comment:

  1. hahaha! I shall secretly (just between you and me and bexiebee) pat
    myself on the back for this. love you.

    ReplyDelete